The new year is the perfect opportunity for you to get your brand back out there in the world. It is a time when everyone is looking for something fresh, you might be the thing they were missing out on last year. Especially if you are working in the self care or self improvement service and products sector the start of a new year is vital for you to make your impact. Do not let yourself and your business get lost in the clutter of the new year rush, take this chance to re-invigorate your business, start trends and get yourself out there in the spotlight.
The first few months of the year are dedicated to re-invention and self improvement take this chance to look at your brand, figure out what works and what doesn’t and tweak your look and feel to let your business shine.
If you are feeling like it may be time for a refresh but don’t know where you start, don’t be afraid to call in a professional. I would be more than happy to run you through the potential of your business and work with you to work out a brand plan and develop a new you fit for 2019.
If you are more of the independent sort or want to get a running start on leveling up your brand below are some quick do’s and dont’s for this coming refresh season.
1. Although it is tempting, leave what was cool in the past in 2018. Don’t really on previous hypes and trends to boost your business, this is your opportunity to get creative and create new trends. The new year has everyone looking for new, so r own trends for 2019.
2. One of the biggest audiences you will have looking out for the next big thing will be millenials, we are a forever restless generation and we like to be ahead of the crowd, so if you have a product or service that applies to this generation, push your campaigning in that direction.
3. Sometimes less is more. Carefully evaluate your current audience and your ideal customer and see what your current brand is doing to align with them. Maybe you are already on the right track and just need a little fluff up to have a solid start to the year.
4. If you are really happy with how things are going, don’t mess with the status quo. However always keep your brand and audience in mind, if you become comfortable to the point of lazy your top notch brand could age and this could impact your business.
5. Finally, stay recognisable. If you already have your business up and running I wouldn’t recommend a 180 flip of your brand. Remember to keep at least 20% of your brand essence so your current customers can still find you and relate to you.
I hope that some of this advice helps you and that your start of 2019 with a bang. If you would like a brand consult simply use the below form to get in touch or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work together to make your business next level.